Thursday 3 July 2014

Panty Playtime Naughtiness



There is nothing I love more that slipping on a pair of panties and letting my hand slide down towards my crotch to feel the material rub against my soft wet clit. The best part is feeling the moisture from my pussy soak through the material so I'm able to slide my finger up and down the crotch over my hole.. lips.. and clit getting my pussy wetter and wetter..... I'll not go into anymore detail as I want to keep the excitement part for when your opening the panties up out of their envelope.. But I carry on pleasuring myself this way until I orgasm, and this boys... Is exactly what you get in every single pair of the panties I sell. My sweet juices rubbed and spurted all over the panties crotch.

Plenty for sale in my 'for sale' section.. Just take your pick and let me know which you'd like! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment